Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sharing my emails

It seems almost daily now that people ask me to share my emails with them. I decided to start this blog and each time I send an email to a list, be it my contact list or online marketing list, I will post it here on this blog for you to edit and use.

I hope that this will help you all achieve better results in your marketing.

Remember, use my emails as a guide and add your own personality.

Happy marketing! Have a Great Day.

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder

Personal Coaching - One on One Training
One Full Year - One Low Price
http://www.clblearning.com/

Contact information:

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1-403-274-2930 (Mountain time)

email: janet@janetlegere.com

Instant Messengers:

msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro

No comments: