Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Email sent to my contact list about PIF4P

This is an email I sent to my personal contact list to encourage them to take a serious look at PayItForward4Profits.

SUBJECT: [[firstname]] - have you noticed the quietness ?

BODY:

Hello [[firstname]],

Thank you for subscribing to my contact list.
You'll find instructions at the end if you wish
to unsubscribe.

Janet Legere here on a beautifully crisp and
sunny day in Calgary this 14th of November.
It's hard to imagine we are approaching the mid
point of November already.

Have you noticed the quietness online? I know
it's not just me ... everyone is seeing it.

Slow time is a great time to work on building
your list as it's the one thing that neverslows ...

... another place that never seems to slow
down and that's my PayItForward4Profits
downline.

This system is working great to help not only to
build my list ... but to help my downline duplicate
with ease ... and I do mean ease!

All it takes is some time and the willingness to stop
and learn to do this right.

There is no half way ... if you want to make this
work you have to go whole hog and just decide that
you are GOING TO DO IT!

I have members in my group who have never
sponsored a soul in all their years online and they
are now seeing income cheques arrive monthly.

And this in just a few short months.

I expect that the average person can break even
and begin to see profit within 3 months if they
follow the system. If you have good computer
and internet skills and can invest in marketing,
then you can expect to see that time line shorten.

If you haven't looked at PIF4P yet it's time you
did ... this is the ONE system working for all
who are working it ... and I say that in all
honesty.

You know I would never hype things up just to
get you to join .. it's not my way.

I offer only what works ... not just for me, but
for all. Join free and let's get started now:

http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

Remember, you are never alone on my team ...
in fact you have an entire group of experienced
marketershere to help.

Take the first step and join above.

Connect with me and let me know if you have
questions, I'll be around for most of the day
and available on msn, yahoo or skype.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

P.S. [[firstname]], I really don't want to twist
your arm to help you finally make money, so
what's it going to take to get you to look?

Come on ... it's free to check it out ... join here:
http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

Success is up to you ... I can be your guide to
help you make good business decisions online.

============================================

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 1-403-274-2930
email: janet@janetlegere.com
Instant Messengers:
msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro
============================================
If you are no longer interested in receiving these
personal follow-up messages, you may use the link
below.Thank you for your time, I hope you've learned
a tip or two along the way.

No comments: