Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Email to my personal prospects regarding my Primary Business

Email sent to my personal contact list managed on GetResponse. This email is designed to have my list take a look at this most excellent presentation.

SUBJECT: [[firstname]], do you have a primary business?

BODY:


Hello [[firstname]],

Thank you for subscribing to my contact list.
You'll find instructions at the end if you wish
to unsubscribe.

Janet Legere here. A chinook wind has blown itself
into Calgary and warmed things up ... the sun has
been shining all day and it just feels great!

Don and I were talking and he asked me .. 'Janet,
have you emailed your contacts about our Primary
Business?'.

I had to admit that I had not and he wondered
why.

The fact is, the only people who have been
introduced to our "primary business" are those
who joined us in PayItForward4Profits and I
realized that wasn't being very fair to you.

After all, if I were in your position and
looking for a business where I could be
successful, I'd sure be hunting for a good
sponsor who I felt confident would be there
to help me.

I am that sponsor. My husband and business
partner, Don has taken an active interest
in our primary business.

My focus is and always will be helping you
and others learn to use the Internet to build
your list and build your business.

Don is focused on our Primary business.

Together ... we are the team from heaven!

If you are ready to finally make the income
you know you are capable of, please begin
by viewing the presentation at:

http://www.masteringyourprimary.com/sh/janetlegere


I'm not asking you to switch companies or
change your focus ... I'm simply asking you
to take time to watch the presentation.

I expect you will want to contact us about the
endless potential and possibilities.

Connect with me and let me know if you have questions,
I'll be around for most of the day tomorrow and available
on msn, yahoo or skype.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

P.S. [[firstname]], Don and I are very excited about
all the activity happening in our group. We look
forward to welcoming you. It's well worth your time
to watch this most excellent presentation at:
http://www.masteringyourprimary.com/sh/janetlegere


Success is up to you ... I can be your guide to
help you make good business decisions online.


============================================

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1-403-274-2930
email: janet@janetlegere.com

Instant Messengers:
msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro



============================================

If you are no longer interested in receiving these
personal follow-up messages, you may use the link below.
Thank you for your time, I hope you've learned a tip
or two along the way.



No comments: