Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Monday, November 20, 2006

Email ad to online resource

Email sent to Rent-A-List; results not in yet but will keep you posted. If results are good, I will use this ad with online lists. If you use this ad, please post your results in the comments section.

SUBJECT: [[NEWS]] Online System Proves Failsafe

BODY:

Janet Legere here.

Are you struggling to make money online
like so many others?

Are you finding it impossible to make
sense of all the programs and resources?

Are you spending more than you are earning?

PayItForward4Profits is the solution!

When you combine this unique system with my
training and mentoring, you are guaranteed
to succeed, no matter what your primary
business is.

You have my word that I will do all I can to
help you digest the information into sizeable
bits you can easily manage.

My goal is your success. Get on board with
me today ~ the sooner we start, the sooner
you will see results!

http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

I forgot to mention ... it's free to join
and take advantage of training with industry
leaders ... average people like you and me
who have made their way here and are
willing to share their methods with you ...

I am one of those leaders!

Join my team today:
http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

Connect with me on instant messenger and
let's get going.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Janet Legere
Your Business Success Coach

P.S. Listen, I could spend all day
convincing you ... there is no need.
The truth is there ... the system works.
I'll show you how ... start here now:
http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

==== Contact Me =====

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 1-403-274-2930 (mountain time)
email: janet@janetlegere.com

Instant Messengers:
msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro



1 comment:

Janet Legere said...

I sent this ad to Rent-A-List, 5000 emails, 2500 guaranteed visitors and received close to 100 signups in PIF4P.

Cost of ad was $99.00.