Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Email to my personal contacts about Breaking even

Email sent to my personal contact list managed by GetResponse

SUBJECT: [[firstname]] - I figured out the break even point ... resend from last night

BODY:

Hello [[firstname]],


Thank you for subscribing to my contact list.
You'll find instructions at the end if you wish
to unsubscribe.

Janet Legere here. I sent this out last
night but for some reason ... a different
email was sent. I felt this was important
enough to send again, thanks for understanding:-)

It's Saturday evening, Don is enjoying
the Montreal Canadiens play hockey (his
favourite NHL team) and I thought I'd
take the time to write to you about all
the goings on this week.

It's been a flurry of activity, I do say!

It seemed quiet for a few days and then
the tap opened up again, I'm sure you
noticed.

This morning, I was interviewed on the
PayItForward4Profit Saturday Morning
Breakfast call that is available to
all members.

Joel asked about my success and I had
to admit that most of my success in PIF4P
was due to the resources offered in the

Success Guide as well as through the
online resources that I personally use.

I commented on the fact that it helps
to have an active contact list!

But what's nice about the PIF4P system
is that in essence, it's building your
list while increasing your income.

I know ... you are likely tired of hearing
about it ... but what are you tired of?

Is it the fact that you aren't making
money yet and don't believe all those
stories?

I know how you feel ... I was sceptical
at first too ... and I tested and tested
the system before telling anyone else
about it.

The program is free to join ... the training
is free to take ... if you follow the guide
and use it as directed ... it works.

It's really that simple.

And when you combine their training with the
strategies and techniques that I teach
through CLB, you can create success
the likes of which you know you are capable
of.

I'm often asked ... how long will it take
to make money?

To be perfectly honest ... I can't say
how long it will take for you to make
money but what I will say is this ... on
average ... someone with good computer
skills who can spend 2 to 3 hours a day
learning to build this business, can
break even in about 3 months.

For some ... it will be a lot less and
for a few it will take longer.

But one thing is for certain .. I will
be here for you every step of the way.

Did you realize that you can build ANY
Primary business with PIF4P ... and I
offer you a rebrandable copy of my famous
CLB List Building Strategies report that
is designed specifically for the PIF4P
system.

Build your list ...
Build your business ...
Increase our monthly income ...

http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

Work with a team of leaders who are willing
to help you achieve your goals.

You are never alone when you join our
group ... I am available to help answer
your questions and direct you to stay
focused.

You can do this ... I can help.

Let me know if you have questions, I'll be
available on instant messenger all day
tomorrow and welcome your contact.

I look forward to it!

Have a great day!

Regards,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

P.S. [[firstname]], I want you to feel confident
that when you join me in PIF4P, you will get my
help and support. I really do care about your
success. Get started here now:
http://sykaro.payitforward4profits.com

Success is up to you ... I can be your guide to
help you make good business decisions online.

============================================

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1-403-274-2930
email: janet@janetlegere.com

Instant Messengers:
msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro

===========================================

If you are no longer interested in receiving these
personal follow-up messages, you may use the link below.
Thank you for your time, I hope you've learned a tip
or two along the way.

No comments: