Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Sunday, December 3, 2006

[NEWS Flash] [[firstname]], Happy Holidays from Janet and Don Legere at CLB

Email sent to my personal contact list with notice of the special Holiday Packages now available at Contact List Builder.

SUBJECT: [NEWS Flash] [[firstname]], Happy Holidays from Janet and Don Legere at CLB

BODY:

Hello [[firstname]],

Thank you for subscribing to my contact list.
You'll find instructions at the end if you wish
to unsubscribe.

Thank you for subscribing to my contact list.
You'll find instructions at the end if you wish
to unsubscribe.

Janet Legere here. I must admit that I can hardly
believe it's already the 3rd of December. Where
has this year gone?

Has it been a prosperous one for you? It's a good
idea to take stock of your progress and make any
necessary changes so that you can be ready for the
new year.

January to March are traditionally one of the
busiest times of year online and if you want to
capitalize on those three months then you need to
be ready.

Don and I wanted to begin our Holiday celebrations
early and offer you some deep deep discounts on
my ever popular Contact List Builder resources.

We put together 3 separate packages to suit most
needs and most budgets. We believe there is
something for everyone and welcome you to head
over and check it out at:

http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/promo/clb_promo.asp


Those who take advantage early will have a head
start on capitalizing on that extra activity that
will be happening in January.

Successful people are the people who do the things
they don't necessarily like doing - are you ready to
do those challenging tasks?

I'm here to help you make sense of it and help you
focus your skills and abilities where best.

If you follow the steps I lay out and you don't
see growth in your business then I will gladly
refund your money. My goal is not to make money
from you .. my goal is to offer top value for the
services I share.

Let's get you on the right track today. Start here:

http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/promo/clb_promo.asp


I will be around most of the day tomorrow and all
throughout the week. Please connect with me on
msn, yahoo or skype and I'll be happy to answer your
questions and help you make the right choice for
your business needs.

Success is up to you and I can be your guide to
help you make better decisions and learn the skills
you need to move your business forward.

I'll be watching for you. Have a great day!

Warmest regards,

Janet and Don Legere
The Contact List Builder Team

P.S. [[firstname]], Before you go ... check out
my upcoming workshops this week. We have a
PayItForward4Profits workshop on Monday and
I'd love to see you there! Visit:
http://clbtraining.blogspot.com/


============================================

Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Mountain Time)
Phone: 1-403-274-2930
email: janet@janetlegere.com
Instant Messengers:
msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no
email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro

============================================

If you are no longer interested in receiving these
personal follow-up messages, you may use the link below.
Thank you for your time, I hope you've learned a tip
or two along the way.

No comments: