Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Sunday, December 3, 2006

[IMPORTANT] [[firstname]], here is a solution for your leads ...

Email to my personal contact list about an autoresponder solution for optin leads. Another way to build a list!

SUBJECT: [IMPORTANT] [[firstname]], here is a solution for your leads ...

Hello [[firstname]],

Thank you for subscribing to my contact list.
You'll find instructions at the end if you wish
to unsubscribe.

Janet Legere here ~ wow, it is sure nice to
have everyone back from that long Thanksgiving
break in the US - it really quieted things down
online for the last week, did you notice?

I did ... however, it gave me an opportunity
to catch up and look into some resources that
will help you move your business forward.

Many of my members ask me if I know of a
good resource where they can upload leads
and I believe I found a great solution for you.
I've been an active member of TrafficWave for
a very long time. The owner, Brian, is an
upstanding guy and runs a really great program.

He offers great support just like I do :-)

Recently, I started to use the system to upload
my bazillion optin leads I have left over from
Oppseekers.

These are leads that are older, unused, etc.

I break them up into chunks of 1000 and I
import them into one of theTrafficWave lists
that I created.

What's great is that you aren't limited to
1000 a day, only 1000 per send.

You will receive a confirmation from TrafficWave
that your leads were imported and you are then
allowed to login and import another 1000.

This is a great way to recycle your old leads
and build a contact list at the same time.

I encourage you to take a look, there's a great
income opportunity here and if you use it right,
you can benefit in multiple ways with TrafficWave,
the main benefit being the growth of another list!

Get started here:
http://www.trafficwave.net/members/sykaro/matrix.html

It's only $17.95 to take advantage ofthis great resource.
I highly recommend it and you know that I don't
recommend programs nor resources lightly.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention .. I'll even pay your
first month's membership when you follow the
Matrix Buster directions.

So, if you are sitting on some old leads, why not give
this a go ... you may justfind that gem in those leads ...
that one person who will join your businessand
duplicate what you do ... one new member alone can
mean a huge increasein your income.

Get started here now ... remember, your first month
will be free if you follow the directions listed here:
http://www.trafficwave.net/members/sykaro/matrix.html

Let me know if you have questions or need help. I'm
available on msn, yahoo and skype if you want to connect.
My ids are listed below.

I will be watching for you. Have a great day!

Janet Legere

P.S. [[firstname]], Before you go ... check out my
upcoming workshops this week. We have an InstantBuzz
workshop tonight and I'd love to see you there!
Visit: http://clbtraining.blogspot.com

Success is up to you ... I can be your guide to help you
make good business decisions online.
============================================
Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Mountain Time)
Phone: 1-403-274-2930
email: janet@janetlegere.com
Instant Messengers:
msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro
============================================
If you are no longer interested in receiving these
personal follow-up messages, you may use the link
below. Thank you for your time, I hope you've
learned a tip or two along the way.

No comments: